Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Looking for another roommate, or two.

Hello people who want to live in Ferndale,

I would like to rent a house in Ferndale. I would like to find people to live with me in the house in Ferndale. I would like to move out mid-September, early-October.

You must be willing to clean. You must be friendly enough so that I don't feel uncomfortable inviting people over. If you love pizza, that's a plus. If you love partying sometimes, that's a plus. I like beerz. You must have some semblence of a job because I am NOT going to be lenient on late bills. A day late, maybe. That's it.

I am in a band or two. I would like to practice in the basement. But I will not do this past 8-ish on weeknights and not early on weekends.

Carnivores are OK. I am a vegetarian.

Dogs are OK if you are a good dog owner and don't mistreat your dog. Cats are not ok because the other girl moving in with me already has a cat and I am allergic. Sorry! I will also have a bunny. A very cute bunny.

I would like to find a place that is LESS than $350/month. That's without utilities. I would ideally like to find something around $275, but we'll see! If you know of any houses for rent in Ferndale, let me know. Thanks.

2 comments:

... said...

dude, why did you delete your other blog?!

The Queen of the Blogosphere and Pizza said...

I will tell you via email. It's a secret. omg.